˝ lb of Nitrate Free Bacon
6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs (I use boneless thighs) - I prefer Chicken Breasts
2-3 cup Butternut Squash (cubed)
Extra Oil for Frying (Coconut)
Fresh Sage, chopped
Salt & Pepper to taste (remember the bacon will be salty so use salt sparingly)
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. In a large skillet, over medium heat, fry bacon until crispy.
3. Set bacon aside & crumble when cooled.
4. In the same skillet, sauté cubed butternut squash in bacon grease until soft.
Season to taste with salt & pepper. Once squash is soft, remove from skillet
& place on a plate.
5. Add coconut oil to your skillet if the bacon grease looks low.
6. Add chicken thighs, top down in the skillet & cook for 10 minutes.
7. Lightly season the thighs with salt & pepper.
8. Flip the thighs over, then add your squash back into the skillet all around the
9. Remove the skillet from the stove top & place in your preheated oven.
10. Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
11. Carefully remove from oven, top with crumbled bacon & fresh sage.