Preheat oven 350
1. Cook noodles, drain, add 1 stick of butter and mix thoroughly intil stick of butter melts.
2. Melt 1 stick of butter in small saucepan with dark brown sugar.
3. When thoroughly combined, add to sprayed bundt pan.
4.Sprinkle pecan halves on top of the melted butter and brown sugar mixture.
5. Mix noodles that have been tossed with melted butter with beaten eggs, salt, cinnamon sugar mixture and applesauce.
6. Add above mixture to bundt pan on top of pecan halves.
7. Bake 1 hour.
8. Allow bundt pan to sit out and cool 25-30 minutes, then invert on plate.
Any brown sugar/pecan mix left in bundt pan may be spooned out and placed on top and in center of kugel.
**If preparing day in advance, perpare up through step 6 and then refrigerate. You may bake the following day.
This recipe, after baked, may be frozen.