4 medium sweet potatoes
2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
2 Tbs. fry seasoning (equal parts garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika)
4 Tbs. sour cream
2 Tbs. maple syrup
1 tsp. chili flakes
1 c. panko breadcrumbs
7 tsp. olive oil
4 Tbs. butter
1 tsp. cooking oil
1. Adjust rack to middle position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce.
2. Peel and dice sweet potatoes into ˝-inch pieces. Reserve 1 tsp maple syrup for sweet potatoes; pour remaining into a small bowl. Stir in a pinch of salt and chili flakes to taste.
3. Place sweet potatoes in a medium pot with enough salted water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and cook until tender when pierced with a fork, 15-20 minutes.
4. Drain and return sweet potatoes to pot. Mash off heat with reserved maple syrup, half the sour cream (you’ll use the rest later), 2 Tbs. butter, salt, and pepper. Cover to keep warm.
5. While sweet potatoes cook, place 2 Tbs. butter in a second small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, 30 seconds. Stir in panko, Fry Seasoning, 2 Tbs. olive oil, and a big pinch of salt.
6. Pat chicken* dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and pepper. Lightly oil a baking sheet and place chicken on one side. Evenly spread remaining sour cream onto tops of chicken; mound with panko mixture, pressing to adhere (no need to coat the undersides). Roast chicken on middle rack for 8 minutes (you’ll add more to the sheet after).
7. While chicken roasts, toss green beans in a medium bowl with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
8. Once chicken has roasted 8 minutes, remove sheet from oven and carefully add green beans to empty side. Continue roasting until chicken is cooked through and green beans are tender, 12-15 minutes more.
9. Drizzle chicken with spicy maple syrup and sprinkle with more chili flakes if desired. Serve.