- mix flour and water to make dough middle soft and Keep aside.
- Wash frozen peas with hot water . Then partially crush with back of a bowl or spoon.
Process for cooking:
- Heat pan , place ½ Tbsp oil then peas. Keep steering for 2-3 minutes to
take away water. Keep aside.
- Heat a pan and put ½ Tbsp of oil. When heated put mangrela, haldi and
Cook for about 5 minutes in medium heat to remove water.
Then add salt, amchur, zinger powder, green/ red pepper as you wish , coriander leaf if wish. At the end add peas and filling mixture is ready
Mix and remove from pan to a plate to cool.
- Make 8 balls of dough. Roll each to 4 inch rounds. Place filling and then close and roll. Place each on skillet and put oil and make them red both sides.