1. Crush crackers
2. Add butter & mix well
3. Prepare cheesecake pan by covering bottom with parchment paper and spraying inside (sides & bottom) well.
4. Pour mixture into pan and pack down well using glass or other flat object
5. Place in freezer while making filling
1. Place room temperature cream cheese in bowl (microwave for 30 to 60 seconds if cold)
2. Add sugar, cornstarch, salt, vanilla extract, well beaten eggs, sour cream and whisk until smooth
3. Add 1/2 can of strawberry pie filling to mixture. Spoon in and swirl lightly.
4. Pour batter over crust.
5. Place cheesecake on trivot.
6. Add 1 cup water to Instant pot. Place cheesecake & trivot into pot.
7. Pressure cook on high for 28 minutes. Natural release for 10 minutes.
8. Remove from Instant Pot & blot around the edge to remove excess water.
9. Place in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours. Best to leave overnight.
10. Top with a mixture of fresh and canned strawberries. Serve with whipping cream.