1. Place sugar, honey and water into a large pan.
2. On medium heat, stir the ingredients together with a wooden spoon until the sugar
has completely dissolved.
3. Once sugar is dissolved, place the candy thermometer in the pan and allow the
mixture to come to a boil. Let it boil until it reaches 295 degrees F.
4. While the candy is boiling, prepare your candy molds by spraying them with non
stick spray and adding the lollipop sticks. Add sprinkles to the bottom of the molds
5. Immediately after the candy reaches hard crack stage, pour into a heat-resistant
measuring cup. Add lemon extract and stir.
6. Carefully pour the mixture into lollipop molds
7. Twist the lollipop sticks to make sure they are fully coated on the back of the
8. Let the lollipops rest for at least 30 minutes before removing the mold. Store in
plastic wrap or in decorative bags.