1. Mix the yeast, honey, and water. Set aside.
2. Stir the salt, baking powder, and flour together.
3. Add the milk and one cup of the flour to the yeast mixture.
4. Blend well.
5. Dough will be very soft.
6. Spoon the dough into 2 loaf pans that have been greased and dusted with the cornmeal.
7. Set aside in a warm place until the batter has doubled and is at the top of the pans, or a little above. This may take 30 to 45 minutes.
8. Preheat the oven to 425F
9. Dust the tops of the loaves with cornmeal and bake for 15 minutes or so. Loaf will sound hollow when tapped.
10. Bake for 20-25 minutes if you want a crisper, more golden crust.
11. Cool and slice.