1. Use your favorite bread making method (bread machine, stand mixer w/ dough hook, or by hand). If making by hand: Add yeast, water, then the rest of the dough ingredients to a large bowl & begin stirring with a wooden spoon. Once a dough ball has formed move the dough to a well floured surface.
2. Knead dough for 10 minutes until it is smooth & elastic like.
3. Move back to the bowl & cover with a clean cloth.
4. Let rise 1 hour or until double in size
5. Prepare the coating by mixing the sugar, brown sugar, & cinnamon together in small bowl, set aside.
6. After 1 hour rise, divide dough into 3 equal pieces. Take each piece, roll into a 15" log. Brush the pieces with 2 Tablespoons melted butter. Take the cinnamon/sugar mixture and sprinkle over the logs, roll each piece in mixture to coat evenly.
7. Take the 3 pieces, pinch the top, braid the logs together, pinch the end when done.
8. Carefully place on greased cookie sheet. Scoop up the unused cinnamon/sugar place in bowl with remaining melted butter, mix, then gently pat the mixture on to top of loaf. (If you don't have enough butter or cinnamon/sugar mix you can make some more with 1 tablespoon butter, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoon brown sugar, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon).
9. Let rise 1 hour or until loaf is double in size.
10. Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
11. Bake at 350 F. degrees for 23-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
12. Let cool, then slice & enjoy.