FOR OLD BAY AIOLI
1/3 c. Greek yogurt
1 1/2 tsp. Sriracha
3/4 tsp. fresh lime juice
1/2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning, plus more for serving
Kosher salt (optional)
FOR SHRIMP FILLING
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
1 small green bell pepper, diced
2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1 lb. small shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
1/4 tsp. ground cumin
1/4 tsp. paprika
Freshly ground pepper
FOR ASSEMBLING BURRITO
4 Ole Xtreme wellness wraps (or any burrito-sized tortilla), warmed
1 c. cooked long-grain white rice
1 c. cooked black beans, rinsed and drained
3/4 c. shredded Mexican cheese
1 c. shredded lettuce
1 c. pico de gallo, drained
1 avocado, thinly sliced
2 tbsp. chopped chives, plus more for serving
1. Make aioli: Whisk together mayo, Sriracha, lime juice, Old Bay, and 1 teaspoon water. Season with salt, if desired.
2. Make shrimp filling: In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil, onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden, about 2 minutes.
3. Stir in shrimp, cumin, and paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until opaque and just cooked through, about 4 minutes.
4. Assemble burritos: Lay a tortilla on a serving plate. Add 1/4 cup each of the rice and beans. Top with ¼ each of the shrimp filling, cheese, lettuce, pico de gallo, and avocado slices. Sprinkle with chives and drizzle with aioli. Roll burrito tightly and repeat with remaining tortillas and ingredients.
5. Slice each burrito in half and serve with more aioli, Old Bay, and chives.