For the brownie layer:
1. In a medium sauce pan, melt the butter over medium high heat. Add the sugar and cocoa powder wants them up butter is melted. Whisk to combine and remove from heat. Add the salt, vanilla and eggs and continuously whisk until the eggs are confined. Add the flour and continue to mix. Set that aside.
For the cookie dough layer:
1. Cream together the butter and sugar is in a mixer. Add the egg and vanilla, making sure the scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and mix on low until everything is Inc. Fold in the chocolate chips. Set deal with side.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line the bottom of a 9 x 9 baking pan with tinfoil or parchment paper and then spray with a heavy layer of baking spray.
3. Layer the cookie dough on the bottom of the pan, pressing down to form the bottom of the brownies.
4. Placed Oreos in one layer on top of the cookie dough. Do not overlap.
5. Pour the brownie batter on top of the Oreo batter and make sure it’s evenly layered on top.
6. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Test with a knife to see if the center is done. If the knife comes out clean let the brownies rest for at least two hours before serving. I like to under cook it by about five minutes.