1. Cook chicken in a oven. (40-45 minutes) or use fresh and fry it off.
2. Chop all the vegetables.
3. Chop the chicken to the size you want.
4. Put on the rice to a medium boil, add a pinch of salt to the water.
5. Curry Sauce - pour 300ml of hot water into the saucepan and put onto a medium boil.
6. Add in 3/4 tablespoons of curry sauce, continuously whisk until there is no lumps.
7. Add paprika, cayenne pepper and crushed chillies while whisking.
8. Keep whisking until you have the consistency that you are happy with.
9. Add all the vegetables that you want, mix with a wooden spoon.
10. Add the chicken and keep mixing, bring to a low boil for 10 - 15 minutes.
11.Drain the rice.
12. Start plating up.