1. Add the cake ingredients into a large bowl and whisk until the batter just comes
together, do not over mix, some little lumps of cake mix are fine.
2. Spray the slow cooker with non-stick spray and add the batter to the slow cooker.
Smooth out the batter with a spatula.
3. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours, keep the lid on THE ENTIRE TIME.
4. When the cooking time is done, turn off the slow cooker and start making glaze.
5. Add the powdered sugar, remaining pineapple, melted butter, coconut and the
pecans. Whisk until a sauce forms. Pour this mixture over the warm cake. Let the
cake sit for 5 minutes with the glaze on top, covered.
6. Spoon out servings into bowls and serve with whipped cream if desired.