1. Wash and dry 2-3 potatoes (about 400g total).
2. Begin by cutting the end off each potato to create a flat surface. Place the cut side down and cut the potato vertically into 4-5 pieces. The more you cut here, the thinner your fries will be.
3. Divide the potato in half, keeping the sliced pieces stacked, and place the middle of the potato face down.
4. Finally, slice lengthwise and you're done.
5. Add the cut potatoes to a large bowl and drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Toss to fully coat all the potatoes.
6. Place the fries in an air fryer and cook at 400 for 20-25 minutes, shaking halfway through. (Different air fryers may have different cook times. Keep an eye on the fries to avoid burning.)
7. While the fries cook, mix the seasoning ingredients in a small bowl. When the fries are cooked, place them back in the large bowl and sprinkle with the seasoning. Toss the fries until evenly coated. (Some of the spices may not fully stick, and that's fine.)
8. Enjoy with your choice of entrιe (my suggestion is boneless garlic parm and/or buffalo wings)