1 Tbsp. boiling water
1 tsp. dried minced garlic
1 tsp. dried minced onion
1 tsp. ghee (organic grass-fed, if possible)
2 oz. FIXATE Breakfast Sausage
(see separate recipe for
FIXATE Breakfast Sausage)
½ cup chopped tomato (approx. 1 medium)
½ cup chopped bell pepper (approx. 2⁄3 medium, any color)
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 slice gluten-free bread, toasted, cubed
½ tsp. poppy seeds
½ tsp. sesame seeds
¼ tsp. sea salt
2 Tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
1 Tbsp. sliced green onion
1. Combine water, dried garlic, and dried onion in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Heat ghee in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
3. Add sausage; cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until almost cooked through.
4. Push sausage to sides of pan; add tomato and bell pepper to center. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes,
or until bell pepper is tender-crisp.
5. Push vegetables to sides of pan; add egg to center. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until scrambled.
6. Add bread cubes, garlic mixture, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, and salt to a medium mixing bowl; toss to combine.
Add bread mixture to pan; stir to combine all contents.
7. Remove pan from heat; top with cheese (if desired). Cover; wait 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
8. Top with green onion; serve immediately.
• If you do not need to be eating gluten-free, we recommend a low-sodium whole-grain bread.
• If you omit the cheese, you do not need to track the Blue (Healthy Fats) container.
Calories: 388 Cholesterol: 256 mg Fiber: 5 g
Total Fat: 21 g Sodium: 773 mg Sugars: 9 g
Saturated Fat: 8 g Carbohydrates: 29 g Protein: 25 g
1G, 1R, 1Y, 1/2B, 1.5tsp