1. Add salmon, sour cream, and chives to a small bowl; mix to combine. Set aside.
2. Melt ghee in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
3. Add eggs; cook, stirring occasionally with a rubber spatula, for 2 to 3 minutes. Tilt pan as needed to allow runny egg
to fill gaps created by spatula.
4. When almost all runny egg has been cooked, add salmon mixture in a line down center of omelet. Cover immediately;
remove from heat.
5. Let rest for 2 minutes, or until top is set.
6. Tilting pan, use spatula to loosen one side of omelet; gently fold it toward the center to cover salmon mixture.
Fold again to form a tri-fold that encloses the filling.
7. Slide the omelet out of pan onto a plate. Enjoy!