1. Marinate the chicken with allspice, nutmeg, 1 tablespoon of the sumac, olive oil, 1 diced onion, salt, and pepper.
2. Put the chicken in a tray to broil in the oven on 350 degrees
3. While the chicken is in the oven, sautés 1 sliced onion with olive oil and 1 tablespoon of sumac
4. When the chicken is cooked take the juice from the tray and mix it with the sautéed onion
5. Take your pita bread and marinate it with the sauce that you have made and then place the chicken on top of the bread and add some of the onions from the juice on top of the chicken.
6. Place the bread with the chicken on top on a tray and place it in the oven on 390 degrees for 10 minutes.
7. If it burned than next time you will learn