1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lay out one of your pie crust in a greased pie plate.
3. In a bowl crack your egg and use a fork to break the yolk and mix it up.
4. Use a pastry brush and brush egg on to the pie crust in the pie dish.
5. Trim the excess fat off of your chicken breasts and chop into 1-inch pieces.
6. Chop up your green onion to taste.
7. In a bowl mix together your chicken, peas and carrots, green onions, cream soups, and seasoning.
8. Pour your pot pie filling into your pie crust in your pie dish.
9. Lay your second pie crust onto the top of the filled pie dish.
10. Crimp your pie crust onto the bottom pie crust
11. With a knife, cut 8 slices into the top of the pie crust from the middle of the pie for venting purposes.
12. Use your pastry brush and brush the crust with the egg wash.
13. Place in your oven, setting a foil-wrapped cookie sheet underneath to catch any spills.
14. Bake for about 45 minutes to an hour at 350º.
15. Then turn your oven up to 395º for about 25 more minutes to golden your crust more.
Serve and enjoy!