1. In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, lime juice, garlic, ginger, garam masala, and turmeric and season with salt and cayenne
1. pour your tandoori paste in a large bowl along with a ¼ cup of oil (I use Canola oil). Note: Despite what the jar says you DO NOT need to add yogurt if you prefer a dairy free option.
2. Add your meat/meatless item and toss until fully coated.
3. Using a fork, gently make little random pokes in the protein so that the tandoori can seep into it. Let it marinate in the fridge at least 2 hours.
4. Place the protein on a baking rack in a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.. Broil (not bake) for ten minutes on each side, or until protein is charred and fully cooked.(Note: Broil times will vary – you’ll need to keep an eye on it as it cooks).
5. Take out of oven, let it sit for 10 minutes.
6. Garnish with cilantro
7. Serve with warm Naan (pita bread).