5-6 Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded
2 (10.5 ounce) Can Cream of Chicken Soup
2 Cups Sour Cream
1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
8 Scallions, chopped
1 Large Onion, diced
1 (6 ounce) Can Chopped Green Chilies
1 (8 ounce) Jar Pimentos
3 Cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded for filling
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded for top
24 Flour Tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 350º. Prepare (2) 9"X13" baking dishes by spraying with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients except, the 1 cup of Cheddar cheese and the 24 tortillas.
3. Mix until combined.
4. Prepare tortillas by adding 1/4 to 1/3 cups of the filling mixture in a row to the center of the tortilla. Roll tortilla to seal and lay seal side down into the prepared baking pan. Repeat until all 24 tortillas are used.
5. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35-40 minutes.
6. Remove aluminum foil and top with remaining cup of shredded Cheddar cheese.
7. Return to oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.