1. Poach 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast in chicken stock and water.
2. Using 2 forks, gently thread chicken into small chunks. You can also shred your chicken in your stand mixer using the flat, paddle beater.
3. In a bowl, combine shredded chicken with Frank's Red Hot sauce, to taste.
4. Let the chicken soak in the hot sauce until ready to use.
5. Spread cream cheese into the bottom of an ungreased baking pan or casserole dish.
6. Top with buffalo chicken.
7. Sprinkle on some cheese.
8. Finish it off by drizzling some ranch dressing on top.
9. Bake at 350º for 20-25 minutes, until dip is melted and bubbling.
Serve with chips and veggies for dipping.