1. Stir coffee, 2 tbsp Kaluha, 1 tbsp sugar together and drizzle over lady fingers.
2. Line bottom of wide bowl (should be about 6” high minimum) with 1/3 of the ladyfingers.
3. Stir together cheese, vanilla, lemon juice and remaining Kaluha (3 and 1/3 tbsp).
4. Beat egg yolks with all but 2 tbsp. of remaining sugar (which is 5 tbsp) until
creamy and thick (about 6 minutes). Stir into cheese mixture.
5. Whip cream and fold into cheese mixture.
6. Beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks form. Add remaining sugar (2 tbsp) until stiff peaks form. Fold into cheese mixture.
7. Layer 1/3 of mixture on ladyfingers in bowl. Sprinkle with cocoa.
8. Make 2 more layers of ladyfingers, cheese mixture and cocoa so there is 3 layers all together. On last layer, sprinkle grated chocolate on top instead of cocoa.
9. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Overnight is best.