15 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 yellow onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 cups of water
1 Tablespoon chicken bouillon
1 - 15 oz can of white beans, drained and rinsed
2-4 oz cans green chilis
1 cup of frozen corn
1 tsp. cumin
3/4 tsp. oregano
1/2 - 3/4 tsp chili powder
4 oz cream cheese
4 Tablespoons half and half
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Add chicken to the crockpot. Add the onions garlic, chicken broth, beans, chilis, corn, and spices.
2. Set on high for 4 hours or low for 7 hours.
3. Remove chicken and thread into bite-size pieces. Before you start to shred the chicken add the cream cheese and half-and-half and cover.
4. Mix up the liquid in the slow cooker and add the chicken. Cook on low for about 15 minutes or until it is warm
5. Serve with your favorite toppings! It has so much flavor!
Toppings: Cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips