1. Turn instant pot to saute, add olive oil and ground beef or sausage, brown and break into small bites.
2. Add garlic salt, 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning and diced onion. Saute for 3-5 minutes, until meat is no longer pink.
3. Once meat is brown remove from pressure cooker, drain any grease. Turn pot off.
4. Pour in 1 ½ cups of water into instant pot and scrape any browned bits of meat with spatula. This prevents the burn notice.
5. Place trivet in the instant pot over the water.
6. Mix the ricotta cheese, egg & 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning, garlic salt and Parmesan cheese.
7. In a 7 by 3-inch spring form pan or 7 by 3-inch oven-safe cake pan, layer the ingredients for the lasagna. Start with a thin layer of marinara sauce. Break up oven-ready lasagna noodles to fit to cover the bottom of the baking pan. Top with half the ricotta cheese mixture. Sprinkle with half the meat and onion mixture. Cover the meat mixture with marinara sauce then sprinkle a light layer of mozzarella cheese. Add layer of noodles, breaking to fit in a single layer. Top with remaining ricotta cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining meat mixture. Top with another layer of marinara sauce and sprinkle with a light layer of mozzarella cheese. Add the final layer of lasagna noodles. Top with a generous layer of tomato sauce. Sprinkle generously with shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
8. Cover top with a foil tent.
9. Place lasagna pan in a tin foil sling to help lower and lift the pan out of the Instant Pot and then place the lasagna on the trivet inside the pressure cooker.
10. Set on high pressure for 27 minutes.
11. Let the pressure release for 10 minutes and the quick release the pressure.
12. If you prefer a browned top to your lasagna, place pan on cookie sheet. Put under broiler for 3-6- minutes, watch carefully so it doesn't burn.
13. Let lasagna sit for 10 minutes before serving.