1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the water with the Flaxseed Meal in a small bowl and allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
3. In the meantime, combine the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and the eggs in a bowl and beat with a mixer for 2-3 minutes until all ingredients are well mixed.
4. Add the flaxseed to the mixture until well blended and set aside.
5. In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and brewer’s yeast. You can use a spatula to mix the ingredients together. Combine this mixture to the butter mixture which takes another 1-2 minutes.
6. Stir the oats, chocolate chips, and the peanut butter into the mixture until well blended.
7. Using a tablespoon scoop out mixture and place onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. I used my hands to create little balls of cookie dough. Make sure to space them about 2 inches apart.
8. Bake for 10-13 minutes depending on your oven. Mine were baked for exactly 13 minutes then I allowed them to cool on the pan for another 3-4 minutes and they were baked perfectly.