1. In a large bowl, whisk toether gluten free flour, xanthan gum (if needed - see note), salt baking soda, cloves nutmeg and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of your mixer, cream together sugar, brown sugar, coconut oil or melted butter, and applesauce. Beat on medium speed for about 2 minutes. Mixture lightens and gets creamy. If using coconut oil, small lumps may remain throughout, but that is fine.
3. Add eggs one at a time, mixing on low speed until each is mixed in. Add vanilla extract and beat on low just until mixed in.
4. Add dry ingredients that you set aside earlier. Stir in with a spatula, just to combine.
5. Using a spatula fold in the 3 cups of apple chunks.
6. Pour batter into a greased bundt pan.
7. Bake a t 350º for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs, not wet batter.
8. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes, then carefully flip over onto cooling rack and remove pan. Let cool.
9. Using a fine mexh strainer, sieve, or salt shaker, sprinkle powdered sugar over the surface of the cake
10. Easiest to cut and serve once completely cool.
NOTE:*If the gluten free flour blend you use already has xnthan gum or guar gum in it, then omit the xanthan gum called for in this recipe.