1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place a skillet over medium heat and add the sausage. Break up the sausage as
it cooks, letting it brown completely.
3. Unroll the crescent rolls and spread them out in the bottom of a 9×13 pan,
pressing the seams together to make one large sheet of dough.
4. Spread the sausage over the dough.
5. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the sausage.
6. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, oregano or rosemary, salt, and
pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the top of the casserole.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until the crust is golden and the eggs are