1. In a large bowl mix together the red pepper, corn, beans, jalapeno pepper, green
onion, spinach, cheese, chicken, salt, chili powder, pepper and cumin.
2. Place one egg roll wrapper on a cutting board. Place 2 heaping tablespoons onto
the wrapper and roll up according to package directions, sealing the edge with a
3. Repeat the process with the remaining filling and egg roll wrappers.
4. Place the egg rolls on a parchment lined sheet pan. Cover and freeze for at least
2 hours, or up to a month.
5. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Pour oil into the pan until a depth of 1
inch is reached. Heat the oil to 350 degrees F.
6. Place 4-5 egg rolls in the pan, do not overcrowd. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or
until deep golden brown, then drain on paper towels. Repeat the process with the
remaining egg rolls.
7. While the egg rolls are frying, make the dipping sauce. In a food processor or
blender, blend together the ranch dressing, avocado, cilantro, salt and pepper
until completely smooth.
8. Cut the egg rolls in half on the diagonal and serve immediately with avocado
ranch sauce for dipping.