1. Generously spray a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick spray.
2. Preheat oven to 400º.
3. Mix all of the nest ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until combined.
4. Scoop about ⅓ cup of mix into each muffin tin. Press the mix down into tin and up the sides. Let it come up over the top a little bit; they will shrink as they bake.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown on the bottom.
6. Meanwhile, for the filling, whish eggs together with cream and salt and pepper in a large measuring cup with a spout.
7. Divide egg mixture evenly among baked nests. Fill each cup about ¾ full.
8. Sprinkle on the bacon, then spinach, then top with cheese.
9. Bake at 400º for 12-15 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the egg is no longer runny in the middle.