1. Select browning or High Saute of your pressure cooker.
2. Add your oil.
3. Wait until your cooker says HOT - or wait 1-2 minutes.
4. Add 3 popcorn kernels and cover the cooker.
5. If the 3 popcorn kernels don't pop, remove the kernels with tongs and try 3 more. As soon as popcorn begins to pop, add the sugar and the rest of the kernels. Cover.
6. Using hot pads, pick up the LID & POT together a couple of inches, and SWIRL the popcorn in the pot.
7. Place the covered pot back into the cooker and wait one minute.
8. Using hot pads, pick up the covered cooker and LIFT/SWIRL the popcorn, then place the pot back into the cooker.
9. Repeat the LIFT/SWIRL method every 30 seconds or so, until you hear the popping slow down.
10. Remove the pot from the cooker. Wait until popping stops and remove the lid. Transfer popcorn to a large bowl and salt to taste. Stir with a spoon, as sugar is hot!
Salt to taste and enjoy!