1. Place the olive oil, honey, soy sauce, lemom zest, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper in a bowel. Wisk to combine.
2. Reserve 1 Tablespoon of lthe marinade for later use. Add the garlic to the bowl.
3. Add the salmon and marinade to a resealable freezer bag and seal. Shake to coat the salmon with the marinade.
4. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 6 hours.
5. Remove the salmon from the marinade and scrape off any excess bits of herbs or garlic (otherwise they could burn on the grill)
6. Oven Instructions: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place the salmon fillets on a sheet pan lined with cooking spray. Bake for15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through
7. Grilling Instructuctions: Preheat an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan over medium high heat. Add the salmon filets and cook for 5 - 6 minutes on each side or until salmon is opaque throughout
8. Brush the reserved marinade over the salmon fillets, then serve with a lemon wedge