1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. In another medium bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar for about 60 seconds, until fluffy and light.
4. Mix in the egg and vanilla for about 30 seconds, until combined.
5. Mix in the peanut butter for an additional 30 seconds, until combined.
6. Add the dry ingredients to the wet, then mix until just incorporated; do not overmix.
7. Using a medium cookie scoop, portion out scoops of dough directly on a baking sheet. You should get about 24 scoops total, so split them between 2 baking sheets.
8. Bake for 13-14 minutes, until the edges are golden brown, but the middle is still soft. Let them cool for a couple of minutes before eating. Or just eat them when they're cool enough to touch. :)