1. Prepare the sauces first so they're ready to use when needed. In a small bowl stir
together the ingredients for the stir fry sauce (soy sauce, sesame oil, and brown
sugar). In a separate small bowl stir together the sriracha and mayonnaise.
2. Mince 2 cloves of garlic, grate about one teaspoon of fresh ginger, and slice the
3. Without opening the package of ramen noodles, use a rolling pin or mallet to
crush the noodles into small pieces. Once crushed, open the package and
discard the seasoning packet.
4. Chop the chicken into small ˝ inch pieces.
5. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the cooking oil and
swirl to coat the surface of the skillet. Add the chicken pieces and sauté until they
are cooked through (approx. 3-5 minutes). Add the garlic and ginger to the skillet
about half way through cooking the chicken.
6. Once the chicken is cooked through, add the bag of coleslaw. Continue to sauté
for about 2 minutes more, or just until the cabbage begins to soften. ** We like it
less crunchy, so it will depend on how you like it).
7. Add the stir fry sauce to the skillet and continue to sauté for 1-2 minutes or until
the cabbage is softened to your liking.
8. Turn off the heat, stir in crushed ramen (we add extra for more crunch), sprinkle
the green onions on the top if you like them, and drizzle the sriracha mayo.