2 tbsp butter, melted
2 c gingersnap cookie crumbs (about 20 cookies)
1 ½ c heavy cream, divided
1 tbsp gelatin
½ c sugar
1 lb cream cheese, cut into 16 pieces, room temperature
1 c canned pumpkin
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp ground nutmeg
1. Mix butter and cookie crumbs in bowl, then refrigerate. Set aside whipped topping for serving.
2. For filling, whisk together ½ c cream and gelatin in small bowl. Microwave on high about 30 seconds or until steaming. Set aside.
3. In stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment or electric mixer, beat sugar and remaining 1 c cream on high to form soft peaks, about 2 minutes. Add cream cheese and beat on medium-low just until combined, about 1 minute.
4. Add pumpkin, vanilla, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; beat on medium-high until smooth, about 2 minutes, scraping bowl halfway through. Add gelatin mixture and beat on medium high until smooth, another 2 minutes.
5. Divide filling evenly among 8 4oz canning jars or ramekins and refrigerate overnight. Top with cookie crumbs and whipped topping before serving. Refrigerate any leftovers.