Heat oven to 350º
1. In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, beat sugar, butter, and eggs until fluffy and light in color.
2. Add bananas, mix until well incorporated.
3. In a separate bowl, gently combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Slowly add flour mixture to your wet ingredients, until well combined.
5. Gently fold in the sour cream mixture.
6. Pour into greased loaf baking pan.
7. Bake at 350º for 60-70 minutes or until toothpick test comes out clean.
8. Cover with clean kitchen towel and let rest for 15 minutes.
9. Run a butter knife along sides of loaf pan and then gently turn loaf out on kitchen towel. Wrap with kitchen towel and then let rest.
10. Slice and serve warm, with butter, cold with butter, or smothered in whipped honey butter.