1. Put the shredded zucchini in a colander or sieve placed over a bowl to drain any excess moisture. Drain pineapple.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare 2 buttered 5 by 9 inch loaf pans.
3. In a medium sized bowl, vigorously whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. In a mixer, beat eggs on medium speed for one minute. Add the sugar and beat for one more minute. Add the oil and vanilla; continue beating mixture until thick and foamy.
5. Stir in the zucchini and drained pineapple with a spoon.
6. A third at a time, add dry ingredients into wet and gently stir (by hand) after each addition.
7. Add the walnuts and raisins, blend gently.
8. Divide the batter equally between the two loaf pans. Bake at 350°F for 55 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
9. Cool in pans for 10 minutes. Turn out onto wire racks to cool.