1. Separate 5 eggs into yokes & egg whites. *** make sure there are absolutely NO egg whites in yokes; it makes it runny & watery.
2. Take the egg yolks and add 5 tablespoons of sugar whip with hand until little yellow, fluffy & ribbony.
3. Take 17-18 oz of FIRM Mascarpone, slowly put into egg yolk mix, FOLD with the whisk, NO MIXING!
4. Take egg whites add 1/2 tablespoon of powdered sugar; beat until very firm, should be stiff, very firm.
5. Fold egg whites into mascarpone mix ; fold down the middle and then around the sides.
6. Refrigerate while you make the espresso.
7. 6 little cups from Lavazza machine; add 6 teaspoons of sugar and add 4-5 tablespoon of Tia Maria or Kulua ( pref Tia Maria). Cool the espresso.
8. Hold lady fingers down for 4 sec…3 sec seems to keep them too hard, 5 sec becomes too soggy.
9. Make 2 layers ; chill for 12 hours; before serving sprinkle powder cocoa.