1. Preheat oven to 350º. Line (2) large baking sheets with parchment paper or
baking mats and set aside.
2. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda,
and salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, cream together the butter,
brown sugar, and sugar for about 1-2 minutes or until well combined. Mix in the
egg and vanilla extract, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix on low speed until
just combined. Mix in the oats, then the chocolate chips until just combined.
Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
4. Using a 1.5-2 Tbsp. cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto the prepared baking
sheets, making sure to leave a little room between each one. Bake in separate
batched (keep the other batch of cookie dough in the refrigerator while the first
batch bakes) at 350º for10-13 minutes or until the tops of the cookies are set.
5. Remove from the oven and cool on the baking sheet for 5-10 minutes, then
transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.