1. Preheat oven 325º
2. Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until creamy.
3. Gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed until light and fluffy.
4. Add vanilla, beating until blended.
5. Gradually add flour 1 cup at a time to butter mixture, beating at low speed until blended.
6. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating at low speed until blended after each addition.
7. Grease Bundt pan and sprinkle flour to cover pan.
8. Pour batter in the Bundt pan and bake at 325º for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a long wooden pick inserted comes out clean
9. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on wire rack.