1. Preheat oven to 325º and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper
2. Beat butter, sugar and zests in the bowl of a mixed fitted with paddle attachment
at medium speed until smooth.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder, spices and salt.
4. Add yolks to mixing bowen and beat until incorporated. Reduce the speed and
slowly add dry mixture, ground almond and beat until incorporated.
5. Turn the dough onto counter and form into a ball. cut in half, warp each half in
plastic and chill until firm about 1 hr.
6.Flour the cutting board and rolling pin, roll out half of the dough to 1/8" thick. Cut
the cookies into desired shape using a 1 1/2" diameter cutter. Cut 1/2" holes into
the center of half of the cookies. Transfer the cookies to baking sheet and chill for
6. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes and transfer to rack to cool. Once coo,l sprinkle with
confectioners sugar and spoon on raspberry preserve on whole and cover with
cookie with hole. Finish top with addition sprinkle of powdered sugar.