1. In a large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat margarine or butter with cream
cheese until blended and smooth. Beat in vanilla, salt and 1 cup flour, & 1/3 cup
white sugar until blended.
2. With spoon, stir in remaining flour. Divide dough into 4 equal parts. Wrap each
with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hrs or overnight.
3. To Prepare Filling: In a medium bowl combine walnuts, apricots, brown sugar, 1./2
cup put 2 tbsp. of white sugar and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon and mix well.
4. Line a large baking sheet with foil and grease lightly
5. On a lightly floured surface roll 1 piece of chilled dough into a 9 inch round shape.
Keeping remaining dough refrigerated, spread dough with 2 tbsp raspberry
preserves & sprinkle with abut 1/2 cup apricot filling and gently press filling into
dough. With pastry wheel or sharp knife cut dough into 1/2 equal wedges.
Starting at curved edge roll up each wedge, jellyroll fashion. Place cookies point
side down 1/2 inch apart. Preheat oven to 365º.
6. In cup mix remaining 2 tbsp sugar with 1 tsp cinnamon, Brush each coolie with
milk and cinnamon & sugar mixture.
7. Bake reglach at 325 for 30 to 35 minutes until golden Rotate sheets between
upper and lower rack halfway. Let cool and store in a airtight container.