1. Heat oven to 375º
2. In large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar and margarine/butter until light and fluffy.
3. Add peanut butter, milk, vanilla and egg; beat well.
4. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup, level off.
5. Add flour, baking soda and salt; mix well.
6. Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
7. Place dough balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet, flatten balls in crisscross pattern with fork dipped in sugar.
8. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Immediately top each cookie with a milk chocolate candy kiss, pressing down firmly so cookie cracks around edge.