1) Preheat oven to 350º. Spray 9 inch cast iron skillet with nonstick spray.
(You can use any oven proof skillet)
2) Cook pasta according to package directions. drain, rinse under cold water.
3) Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
Add, flour paprika, salt & pepper and whisk to combine.
Slowly add milk whisking until smooth and thickened.(about 5 minutes)
Add the cheese and stir until smooth
4) Transfer cooked pasta to the skillet and pour in the cheese sauce to combine
5) In microwave safe bowl, melt the remaining 5 tablespoons butter, melt in
microwave. Add bread crumbs, bacon and Parmesan, stir to combine. Sprinkle
over the mac & cheese and bake for 25-to 30 minutes until hot & bubbly.