4 c. penne pasta
1 lb. ground beef
½ lb. pork sausage
4 oz. pepperoni
½ green bell pepper, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
½ c. freshly grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 can sliced mushrooms (optional)
1 small can sliced olives
24 ounce jar marinara pasta sauce
1-2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Cook penne pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Brown ground beef and sausage in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove grease.
3. Add cooked meat to a large in mixing bowl. Add pepperoni, bell pepper, onion, parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic, mushroom and olives.
4. Add noodles and pasta sauce and toss to combine.
5. Pour mixture into a greased 9x13'' pan.
6. Sprinkle 1-2 cups of mozzarella cheese on top, (depending on how much cheese you want).
Bake at 350º F for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.