1. Grate zucchinis into a large bowl, add eggs, a pinch of salt, flour, mix it all until all ingredients are blended.
2. Heat a large skillet pan (medium temperature), add a bit of oil and put 3-4 tablespoons of the batter and spread it all over to make it look like a big pancake.
3. Let it fry for a minute or two and flip it, let it fry. Once cooked let it cool.
Assembling your cake:
1. Place the 1st layer on a big plate, spread a bit of mayo and grate some garlic over it, using the spreading knife blend it into the mayo.
2. Place the 2nd layer over, spread mayo, sprinkle chopped cilantro over.
3. Add the 3rd layer over, spread mayo, add grated garlic.
4. Finish off with layer 4 by spreading a bit of mayo and garnishing it with slices of avocado, cilantro, tomatoes and grated cheese.
5. Serve at room temperature or chilled.