2lbs Lean Ground Beef
½ C Onions (chopped)
¼ C Red Bell Peppers (chopped)
¼ C Green Bell Peppers (chopped)
1 T Salt, Pepper, Garlic Salt
½ T Dry Mustard
½ C prepared Cheese Sauce, see recipe under, "Sauces"
½ C Shredded Cheddar Cheese or use your favorite cheese
For Sloppy Joe Sauce:
½ C Ketchup
3 T Worcestershire Sauce
1 T Brown Sugar
½ T Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder and Garlic Salt
4-6 Large Flour Tortillas (Wheat can be substituted)
1 T Oil
1. Mix ground beef with your seasonings.
2. Over Med High heat, brown your seasoned Ground Beef, about 6-8 minutes.
3. Add onion, red & green bell peppers and continue cooking an additional 2 minutes, until vegetables are soft. Keep warm.
4. In a separate bowl mix ketchup, worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, salt, onion powder & pepper. Blend well. Pour over beef, keep warm.
5. Using large flour tortillas, add mixture to center.
6. Add cheese sauce on top of beef mixture. Top with shredded cheese. Fold over into a burrito and fry with oil for 1 minute per side over Medium heat. Serve hot.