1. Preheat oven to 350. Mix together in a large bowl flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and set aside 2 cups of this mixture for the topping.
2. Add butter, eggs and milk to remaining flour mixture in large bowl and mix well.
3. Grease and flour a 13in rectangle baking Pam and spray with nonstick cooking spray
4. Spread batter in prepared pan.
5. For topping: Take the two cups of reserved flour mixture and add to the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Mixed together WITH YOUR FINGERS until blended and lumps begin to form when you squeeze the mixture making small pea-sized crumbs.
6. cover the entire cake with a crumbly mixture
7. baked for 30 minutes
8. when cool dust with confectionary sugar