1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Pour your apple pie filling into a medium bowl, and using two knives, slice the apples up until the filling is a rough puree with only small chunks.
3. Unroll one pie crust out onto your counter.
4 Spread a thin layer of apple pie filling over the top, right up to the edges.
5. Slice your other pie crust into about ½ inch strips.
6. Using the strips of pie crust, weave a lattice crust over top of the apple pie filling.
7. Cut circles out using a cookie cutter (the top of a cup works great too!)
8. Place the cookies on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
9. In a small bowl, whisk together one egg with a splash water.
10. Using a pastry brush, brush a small amount of egg wash across the top of each cookie.
11. Sprinkle some cinnamon and raw sugar on top of each cookie, and place them in the oven to bake for 10-15 minutes, until the lattice crust on top is golden brown.
12. While the cookies are baking, make your cinnamon whipped cream.
13. In a medium bowl, add the heavy whipping cream, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla.
14. Using a hand beater (or stand mixer), beat the ingredients together until the cream is whipped and forms stiff peaks.
15. Remove the cookies from the oven and serve warm with the cinnamon whipped cream!