1. Cut or tear French bread into cubes. Let dry in a bowl covered with a loose kitchen towel, or lightly toast the bread in the oven.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs until well beaten. Add brown and granulated sugar, 6 oz sweetened condensed milk, 6 oz evaporated milk, cinnamon, ½ Tablespoon of vanilla, and the pumpkin pie mix. Stir to combine.
3. Melt both sticks of butter. Slowly add 3/4 to 1 cup of butter to the custard until it reaches a slightly thick smooth consistency.
4. Pour over bread and let soak for 30 min. Stir to fully mix. Meanwhile preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Grease an 8x11 glass pan. Add mixture to the pan and bake mixture in oven for 30 minutes. Pull out of oven and add 1/2 to 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips. Stir to condense. Return to oven for 30 more minutes.
6. Pull out of oven and let cool until the sauce is made.
7. In a sauce pan add whole milk, left over sweetened condensed milk, left over evaporated milk, left over vanilla, left over white chips, and cognac. Bring to a simmer and whisk vigorously until frothy.
8. Portion into 3x3 inch servings, pour sauce over each serving, and garnish with whipped cream, mint, and blackberries. (Garnish optional)