1 In a large bowl, add the apple juice, honey (warmed), Traeger Pork & Poultry rub, brown sugar, thyme leaves
and black pepper. Whisk to combine.
2. Add pork loins to the bowl with the marinade. Turn pork to coat and cover bowl with plastic wrap.
3. Transfer to the refrigerator and marinate for 2 to 3 hours.
4. When ready to cook, set Smoker temperature to 225°F and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes. flavor,
5. Place the tenderloins directly on the grill grate and smoke until the internal temperature registers 150F,
about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours
6. Remove from grill and let rest 5 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!