DIRECTIONS FOR COOKIE BAR:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 9x13 pan and set aside
- Using your mixer thoroughly cream butter, oil, granulated sugar and powdered sugar until combined
- Add egg, water and vanilla and mix until well combined
- Add flour and sprinkle in salt, baking powder and baking soda, mix for approximately 1 minute or until completely combined
- Spread/press cookie mixture evenly into greased 9x13 pan (like to use a sandwich baggie on my hand to press it down evenly. Spray baggie with cooking spray if necessary)
- Evenly sprinkle 1 tbsp of sugar over the uncooked bars before placing them in the oven
Bake at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes or until edges are just barely turning a light brown. Do not over bake or bars will be dry.
- Let cool completely and frost with frosting recipe before cutting.
DIRECTIONS FOR FROSTING:
- Mix butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, salt and vanilla with a hand mixer or whisk. Add in the milk or cream until nice and smooth. Frost bars when they are completely cooled.